Montag, 22. November 2010

Hello there :)

It's time to get international! Some of you might don not understand german. And some of you maybe just one , dosen't understand the languag of love. It is very easy to understand but somehow SHE just don't get it. You know it's like a letter wich is right in front of her and she cannot read the letters ...
This is a memory of mine .
When I was 5 or six I did gymnastics once a week. And evertime when I changed my clothes there was that girl. Everytime I smiled ans she smiled back. Somehow I knew that there was something special between us. One year later I came to school. And she was there in my class. She was always nice but we never really became friends . Until the 4th class. Our teacher seated us together and slowly we became friends. No I know her for over 8 years and it still makes me happy when she presents me with a little smile
and then I'm back in the chaningroom ...just for a while